ORFEUS documentation repository
ORFEUS (Observatories and Research Facilities for European Seismology) is a collaborative non-profit foundation that promotes seismology in the Euro-Mediterranean area through the collection, archival and distribution of digital seismic waveform data, metadata and derived products.
Our website is: http://www.orfeus-eu.org.
- EIDA Nodes
- User information
- Authentication System
- Routing Service
- Usage Examples
- I want to download raw waveform data (FDSN Dataselect)
- I want station metadata & instrument specifics (FDSN Station)
- I want to know what data is available (FDSNWS Availability)
- I want to know what data center to download from (EIDA Routing)
- I want waveform metadata & quality metrics (EIDA WFCatalog)
- AdriaArray - Organization
- AdriaArray - Working Groups
- AdriaArray - Data analysis and research
- AdriaArray - Seismic networks
- AdriaArray Communication & Outreach
The setup of this documentation system for ORFEUS has been made possible by the EU project SERA (http://www.sera-eu.org). This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No.730900.